WELCOME TO GRADE 6
The first day of school is on Thursday, September 5, 2019.
Please enter through the doors located at the turn around on Baker Street. All students are asked to report directly to their homerooms.
Suggested Supply List:
- *60 #2 pencils – Ticonderoga preferred
- *3 packages of cap erasers
- *4 plastic folders with pockets
- 4 highlighters (any colors)
- 2 packages of square Post-It notes
- 3 boxes of tissues
- *1 package of wide ruled lined paper
- *1 package of 3 x 5 index cards
- Ear buds (to be kept at school)
- Absolutely NO wheel bags/Trapper Keepers. Sorry – they are too large for our lockers
*If you are unable to purchase the above supplies marked with an asterisk, please visit our Counseling Center any time between August 19th and the 1st day of school.
Most of these supplies will be given to the teacher for classroom use.
We are going to have an awesome school year together.
All supplies are due to your child’s homeroom teacher by Monday, September 9, 2019.
6th Grade Teachers