*The New York State Education Department (NYSED) has partnered with nine public television stations to offer "Learn-at-Home" educational programming on-air for students from prekindergarten through grade 12, every weekday.
*NYSED has also developed the Continuity of Learning webpage to provide instructional and curricular resources, guidance, and support. NYSED will continue to update this site as more information is made available. Suggestions are welcome and can be emailed to email@example.com.
- "Learn-at-Home" programming is available to students through their local public television station starting Monday, March 23.
- Programming will be available for young children (PreK through grade 4) and older children (grade 5 through grade 12) on different digital channels. Material can be viewed for free over-the-air with a television antenna or on cable.
- Parents and educators should check local listings for information about their public television stations' schedules and channel lineup. As this program continues, stations are planning to offer more specific educational information and resources developed in conjunction with local school districts, BOCES, parents and teachers.
- New special collections of learning materials have also been created for parents at PBSLearningMedia.org.
- For more information, visit your local station.