The Student Based Health Center (SBHC) is serves as a doctor's office in Jamestown High School. We work in conjunction with your child's doctor to provide quality health care right at the school. The staff includes a nurse practitioner, a registered nurse, a medical assistant, and a medical director. Services that are available at the SBHC include:
- Physicals for sports, state mandated physicals and work permits
- Immunizations including flu shots
- Prescriptions for medications
- Assessment and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses like asthma, diabetes, sore throats, and coughs
- Oral screenings and referrals to dental services
- Mental health screenings and referrals for counseling and other mental health services
- Dental Clinic
There are no out-of-pocket expenses for services provided at the SBHC for you or your family. We bill the child's insurance. The parent is responsible for any prescriptions, lab work, xrays or any other testing or services not provided at the SBHC. We are open from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on regular school days. Walk-ins are welcome.
To enroll, click HERE to complete the enrollment form, and return it to the SBHC.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Phone: (716) 483-4373