Physical Education classes are taught by Mr. Aaron Zwald and Mr. Chris Hammond. Students in grades K-4 attend physical education classes for 1 hour every other day. They participate in a variety of activities that build fundamental skills in a variety of sports as well as learn about cardiovascular health and physical well being. In order to fully participate in gym class students should be mindful of the following:
* Have children wear or bring gym shoes. (No platform gym shoes.)
* Have your child dressed in appropriate clothing.
* Avoid dresses or dress-up clothes. Have your child wear a t-shirt under a sweater or sweatshirt just in case he or she becomes overheated during class; the sweater or sweatshirt can be removed.
* Avoid wearing jewelry and long, dangling earrings. (Post earrings are acceptable.)
* Girls with long hair should have it tied back and away from their face.
* If your child has been sick or injured and should not play gym that day, please send in a written excuse. If he or she is excused longer than a day or two, please send in a doctor's excuse.