SCHOOL REPORT CARDS
The academic achievement of all students is the most essential priority of the Jamestown City School District. Our administrative and instructional staff focus our efforts on continuous school improvement, as measured by New York State assessments and state and federal school accountability systems.
The New York State School and District Report Cards provide summary information on the performance of our schools, including demographic information, state assessment data, and graduation outcomes.
The New York State School and District Report Cards are intended to be viewed online through interactive reports hosted by the New York State Education Department. To view the most recently released reports for 2016-17, select the school or district from the list below:
- Jamestown City School District
- Clinton V Bush Elementary School
- Milton J Fletcher Elementary School
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
- Samuel G Love Elementary School
- Carlyle C Ring Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Persell Middle School
- George Washington Middle School
- Jamestown High School
Additional data on school and district performance may be obtained from the New York State Education Department public data access site.