Thank you for visiting Jefferson's webpage. My name is Chad Bongiovanni and I am the Principal at Jefferson MS. I am entering my third year as Principal and fourth year at Jefferson. Prior to being an administrator at Jefferson, I spent one year as a District-Wide Instructional Coach and seven years as a classroom teacher at S.G. Love Elementary School. It has been my pleasure to be at part of Jamestown Public Schools in multiple capacities over the past 11-years.
As Principal, it is my mission and vision that all Jefferson students grow academically, socially, and emotionally. In order to do so, I task myself, our teaching faculty, and support staff with being committed to providing our students high-quality, 21st century learning experiences within and beyon our classrooms so that our gradutaes are prepared to excel in college, career, and life. We feel that the following core beliefs and values will assist us in meeting the identified needs of the school:
1. Students must always come first;
2. High-quality teaching and learning are key to student success;
3. This effort requires us all to work together;
4. Positive social, emotional, and behavioral growth provides a sturdy foundation for academics; and
5. Strong leadership, effective systems, and reliable measures will be required to accomplish our goals
Please do not hesistate to reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you for supporting your child's education and for making a positive impact on his/her school career.