Arrival and Drop Off
Starting on September 6th, 2018, All students will enter through our main entrance
Our School Hours: 7:45-8:20 Breakfast
8:30-3:00 School is in session.
We welcome our students at 7:45am. for breakfast. The first bell rings at 8:20, and the late bell rings at 8:30. All students will enter through our main entrance doors where our staff will pleasantly greet them each morning.
When dropping students off or picking students up, the following guidelines apply:
- Students can be dropped off as early as 7:45 am.
- To ensure the safety of all students, all students should be dropped off within the inner circle in the parking lot and using the sidewalk, and enter through the main entrance
- Please do not use the bus lane when dropping off students. The bus lane is reserved for our busses only during arrival and dismissal.
- students arriving after 8:30 must report to the main office and should be accompanied by a parent.
- Afternoon pick up time will begin at 2:45 for our UPK students, 2:55 for K and 3:00 for all other students.
- Early dismissal of students requires a note with the time and purpose for the early dismissal.
- Identification is required by all adults picking up a student and named on the student contact information sheet.
- We encourage you to avoid making last minute pick-up changes as we want to make dismissal run as smoothly as possible.