M.J. Fletcher Elementary School
301 Cole Avenue
Jamestown, New York 14701
Principal: Ms. Maria DeJoy
Secretary: Mrs. Tammy Nordwall
Nurse: Mrs. Amy Edwards, Ms. Karen Buck
School Counselor: Mrs. Gillian Lamancuso
Phone Numbers (716) area code:
School Office: 483-4404
Attendance Office: 483-4305
Office: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Breakfast: 7:45 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Doors open for all students: 8:20 a.m.
Late Bell: 8:30 a.m.
Dismissal: 3:00 p.m.*
*Teachers may keep students without parental
permission until 3:15 p.m.
- We are committed to providing our students high-quality, 21st century learning experiences within and beyond our classrooms so that our graduates are prepared to excel in college, career, and life.
We will conduct ourselves according to these beliefs:
- Everyone needs to be treated with respect.
- Every person deserves and also has an obligation to contribute to a safe, supportive environment.
- Every person has potential to learn.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Education is a shared responsibility.