Have a wonderful Spring Break!
We will miss our students while we are closed for Spring Break. School resumes on Monday, April 29, 2019.
Family Bingo "Knight"
Bingo "Knight" was a success at Lincoln. We had over 100 people attend and all had a great time. Thank you for taking the time to come. Our PTA will look to plan more family events like this one in the future.
New Attendance Contest!The following winners were randomly drawn from the eligible students for our March Attendance Contest:
- UPK- Tristan Anderson and Luke Jones- both students won 4 passes to Audubon Nature Center and a large Rudy'z pizza
- Kindergarten-Hayden Castile- a large pizza from Lena's and 4 drink cups from AJ's
- First Grade-Connor Kilbury- 2 Haircuts and styles from Salon 1 and 2 drink cups from AJ's
- Second Grade- Gavin Keith- $25 dollar gift certificate from Sauce and 2 drink cups from AJ's
- Third Grade- Ryan Engquist- 6 Dipson movie cards and a large pizza from Rudy'z
- Fourth Grade- Aubree Williamson- Family Skate Pass and Ice Bumper Car Passes from Northwest Arena
Important UPK Information
UPK families will use Parking Lot Door #2 for drop off and pick up each day.
JPS is now accepting UPK 3 and UPK 4 Pre-Registrations for the 2019-2020 school year. Call the JPS Preschool Office @ 483-4242 to register.
Central Registration to finalize enrollment will be held at Jefferson School:
May 29 8:30 - 6:30 and May 30 8:30 - 4:00
Please give us your feedback!
As we continue to develop our new district website, we want to be sure that our site is easy to navigate, informative, and helpful to our school community. We welcome and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve our website to better meet your needs. Click here to submit website feedback.