A Warm Welcome to the Scholarship Page!
Keep checking back for new scholarships throughout the year! Scholarships are listed below.
If the scholarship needs to be processed in the Counseling Center and the Jamestown Scholarship deadline falls on a weekend, applications will be accepted the following Monday in the Counseling Center. DEADLINES THAT ARE SET BY THE ORGANIZATION ARE FIRM REGARDLESS OF WHAT DAY THEY FALL ON.
Buffalo Sabres Alumni Scholarship Program
- Must live in Western New York (within 716 area code) and attend a four year college or university full time the fall after graduation from high school
- current official transcript required
- Applicants are judged on commitment to school and community, awards/honors received for academics/ leadership roles and appraisal portion of the application.
- Essay required - Tell how a school or community service experience benefited others and how this service experience affected your life or the life of your family
- Information and application available online at:
Applications must be postmarked by July 1st each year.
Freedom Alliance Scholarship
Applicants must be one of the following:
-the dependent son or daughter of a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who has become permanently disabled as a result of an operational mission or training accident
-the dependent son or daughter of a U.S. Soldier Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who has been killed in action
- the dependent son or daughter of a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who has been classified as a Prisoner of War (POW) or Missing in Action (MIA)
- All applicants must also meet the following eligibility requirements in order to qualify:
Currently in their senior year of high school, a high school graduate or a currently enrolled full time undergraduate student
Under age 26 at the time of application
Click here to apply: http://www.FAScholarship.com
Character Excellence Scholarship 2018
Harvest Time Partners, in collaboration with The Character Council of Western New York, is pleased to offer $1000 cash scholarships to three high-school seniors who exemplify character in their daily lives and who will be attending a college or trade school post-graduation.
The scholarships will be awarded to the most deserving high school seniors from public, private, parochial, or home school, enrolling full-time in a college or trade school for the fall of 2018. Students must be current residents of Allegheny, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, or Wyoming or counties to be considered. The scholarships will be made payable directly to the chosen post-secondary institutions.
If you are requesting a recommendation from your counselor,
please submit the rest of your application to the Counseling Center by 1/18/19.
If you are submitting references on your own,
you can adhere to the organization's postmark deadline listed below.
Application Deadline: Postmarked by February 1, 2019
Applications available click here:http://www.charactercouncilwny.org/scholarship
-updated application info sent to Counseling Center in LATE January
2018-19 activate to start October 1, 2018- Feb 1st
Western New York Safety Conference
This is a Annual Scholarship Opportunity
The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is offering four Roger L. Palczewski Educational Achievement Award Scholarships of $1500 each to qualified high school Students
applications must be submitted by January 28,2019