Grab & Go Meals
JPS Grab & Go Meal Distribution
Beginning Tuesday, September 8th, Jamestown Public Schools will provide grab and go breakfast and lunches for all students as part of the 2020-21 reopening plan.
JPS will provide school meals to all students whether attending in-person or remotely:
- Students attending in person will be provided with two meals at dismissal, including lunch and breakfast for the following day.
- Students attending remotely or by distance learning may visit their school of enrollment to pick up two meals including lunch and breakfast for the following day.
- On Thursdays, all students will receive four meals, including lunch for Thursday, breakfast and lunch for Friday and breakfast for Monday.
- All school cafeterias are closed on Fridays and no meal pick up is available at any school.
Meals for students attending remotely or by distance learning will be provided at their school of enrollment. Meal pickup times are as follows:
- Elementary students from 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Middle school students from 11:00 a.m.-12 p.m.
- JHS students from 12:30 p.m. -1:30 p.m.
If students attend in-person for the full day, they will be provided with lunch during the day and a bagged breakfast to be consumed at home prior to arrival at school the next day. Parents can pick up school meals for their children with student ID numbers. Any questions on JPS Grab and Go meals, please contact JPS Food Service Department at 483-4366 or www.jpsny.org/mealinfo.